Deleted any videos you didn't like/were embarrassed by?

I deleted videos from like, 2007 because they were ridiculously embarrassing. But I script my videos and think of myself as pretty aware of how I come across so I don't imagine that I will be deleting any of my videos.
 
I deleted videos from like, 2007 because they were ridiculously embarrassing. But I script my videos and think of myself as pretty aware of how I come across so I don't imagine that I will be deleting any of my videos.
That's good to hear you wont be deleting more :D
 
That's good to hear you wont be deleting more :D
Haha, yeah when I finished high school I looked back at the channel I had, which was just for fun and fooling around with friends, I was like WOW... Just terrible. But I started making vids properly last year, and hopefully they aren't as facepalm-worthy...
 
Haha, yeah when I finished high school I looked back at the channel I had, which was just for fun and fooling around with friends, I was like WOW... Just terrible. But I started making vids properly last year, and hopefully they aren't as facepalm-worthy...
haha yeah
 
I deleted my first gaming channel, I recorded all my videos with crap software, and my commentary was horrible :D So I found it and deleted.
 
Back
Top