Creating a YouTube community group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this idea! Currently on vacation, but available on skype: sjojo2015. My channel is a juggling channel with currently 77 subs and 4600 total views, I'm always looking for ways to help you and get better myself. Feel free to add me to the group :)

Lol, I just imagined a "Juggle Colab" vid xD

Well, I had an idea for that a while ago, no responds to it though.. But maybe this group would love to do it, or some members :)

I'd love to be a part of this think tank. My channel is based around television, but instead of reviews and vlogs I do ratings analysis, recommendations and other editorials. Currently have 134 subscribers.

Skype is hurricanekid93

A juggling channel? OMG, I can aleady juggle 3 balls, but I want to do 4! I am defenitly going to watch your vids! +1 sub!

I love this idea! Currently on vacation, but available on skype: sjojo2015. My channel is a juggling channel with currently 77 subs and 4600 total views, I'm always looking for ways to help you and get better myself. Feel free to add me to the group :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1439571133,1439571050][/DOUBLEPOST]
I will add all of you guys now!

Are you oliver?

Sounds like something I'd be up for. Help one, Help all. I'm all about Vlogs, Gaming, Movie reviews & Other stuff

My YouTube channel is > UC4ELA6e8k74O1dm89kBT9Zw
The link that YTtalk puts up is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back