Beauty/Makeup Collab

Hi, I would be interested in collabing w someone on youtube! meetups or long distance :)
Not sure what to collab on, but im open to any ideas!
I love fashion and makeup so maybe lookbooks or makeup challenge videos?

thanks!

reach out to me! instagram: jenniferbiana Dm me :)
or email! jenniferbianagelman@gmail.com
 
Last edited:
Hi, I would be interested in collabing w someone on youtube! meetups or long distance :)
Not sure what to collab on, but im open to any ideas!
I love fashion and makeup so maybe lookbooks or makeup challenge videos?

thanks!

reach out to me! instagram: jenniferbiana Dm me :)
or email! jenniferbianagelman @gmail.com
Fashion and makeup collaborations are always fun because there are so many creative ideas to explore. Lookbooks, seasonal outfit styling, get ready with me videos, or trying different fashion trends could make great content together. If you're looking for outfit inspiration or want to compare styles from different brands while planning future videos, I found useful for browsing collections and creating fashion concepts. Wishing you the best with finding a great collaborator. I hope you connect with someone who shares your creative style!
 
Back
Top