JD´s World
I Love YTtalk
This here...You still got applications open to do this Vanessa?![]()
JD
This here...You still got applications open to do this Vanessa?![]()
You still got applications open to do this Vanessa?![]()
You can do it whenever you want and then when you finish it, upload it to youtube as unlisted so I can download it and use it in an episode in the future.
Can't wait to see more from you all if you're interested <3
Thanks you guys...if your interested just let me know and upload your vid to youtube as unlisted so I can download it. ^-^ can't wait to see more vids!Can I Join? I Want To Collab to peopleJust Reply to me
Thank you
![]()

where will i send the video clip that i record? btw HD is required or not? because i dont have HD cameraAll you have to do is make an introduce yourself and your channel and then introduce voice of vanessa. When you record that send the clip to me and I'll include it in a episode including a link going towards your channel
My friend Vic did an intro for Voiceofvanessa recently in this video below:
sorry VanessaNoooo it's not terrible :3 Don't worry!Mine is so terriblesorry Vanessa