BubsDay I Love YTtalk Sep 30, 2014 #2 I liked your video ! Good thing you found your go pro, I found it pretty crazy and that bridge really terrifying ! Keep it up !
I liked your video ! Good thing you found your go pro, I found it pretty crazy and that bridge really terrifying ! Keep it up !
mrchallenge365 YTtalk Mad Sep 30, 2014 #3 BubsDay said: I liked your video ! Good thing you found your go pro, I found it pretty crazy and that bridge really terrifying ! Keep it up ! Click to expand... Thanks for the kind words! Honestly you have no idea how happy I was after finding it
BubsDay said: I liked your video ! Good thing you found your go pro, I found it pretty crazy and that bridge really terrifying ! Keep it up ! Click to expand... Thanks for the kind words! Honestly you have no idea how happy I was after finding it