Gaming Chill Collab Group Here With Hilarious Content...No One Left Out Everyone is WELCOME :)

RoninYen

Well-Known Member
HEY IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS, WELCOME!
[FIND GLOBAL SUMMIT GAMING BY GOING ON FACEBOOK AND SEARCH "Global Summit Gaming"]

Wuzz hannin! They call me Ronin Yen which is my youtube user. A little something about me is I'm 20 years old, I'm a PS4 and PC gamer, and I put my footage on YOUTUBE. I started this group because I would always try to find people to collab and grow with but no one would ever be interested....So f**k it I tried starting a group as you can see. I just want to see creatives and comrades to come together as one. I want to see this group turn into a mass of dopeness. GOOD VIBES OKAY?!!!
 

Attachments

  • gsg.jpg
    gsg.jpg
    732.8 KB · Views: 1
Awesome then you should join my collab group. Cool people to collab with and it's funny content always[DOUBLEPOST=1467123315,1467123296][/DOUBLEPOST]We'll gladly take you in
 
Back
Top