Cheap and ACCURATE transcription service?

Darren Taylor

I've Got It
Hi Everyone,

I have been using a site called Transcription Puppy to transcribe my videos because having a full transcript on the same page as a video embed on my website is good for my blog's SEO.

However, I haven't transcribed my last 5 videos because the previous ones I have had transcribed aren't accurate and I keep having to edit them!

Anybody got any suggestions for alternative transcription companies I could try? Cheap is good, but most important, accuracy!
 
fiverr maybe? Or Upwork.com - The problem you'll get is that cheap prices will probably result in it being done by a non-native English speaker using automated software which he/then edits. The result is poor English and punctuation errors like you've already seen.

A native English speaker however wouldn't work for the low prices that are often offered. It's sort of a catch 22. ^^
 
fiverr maybe? Or Upwork.com - The problem you'll get is that cheap prices will probably result in it being done by a non-native English speaker using automated software which he/then edits. The result is poor English and punctuation errors like you've already seen.

A native English speaker however wouldn't work for the low prices that are often offered. It's sort of a catch 22. ^^

Thanks, I'll check out UpWork and Fiverr. That is the problem, with the price/accuracy balance. So frustrating!
 
Back
Top