Channel design review for an investing channel?

Hi, welcome to the forum & congrats on 1st post. The channel looks good, thumbnail designs are definitely a big plus. Here's a tip: you can put channel link under name(age) as seen under mine to the LEFT of this msg - read my signature on HOW TO below this msg

Hi!

Looks good. Certainly much better than most new channels.

I'd suggest to stop worrying about your design & get some more content out there.

Your design will improve & adapt over time anyway, no matter how great you try to make it today.

Best of luck!

Hi, welcome to the forum & congrats on 1st post. The channel looks good, thumbnail designs are definitely a big plus. Here's a tip: you can put channel link under name(age) as seen under mine to the LEFT of this msg - read my signature on HOW TO below this msg
Thanks, I did what you recommended!

Hi!

Looks good. Certainly much better than most new channels.

I'd suggest to stop worrying about your design & get some more content out there.

Your design will improve & adapt over time anyway, no matter how great you try to make it today.

Best of luck!
Great! What do you think of my voice in videos? How could that be improved?
And is there a way to get critique for particular videos on this forum?

Great! What do you think of my voice in videos? How could that be improved?
And is there a way to get critique for particular videos on this forum?

Hi again,

Sounds good, your voice is enthusiastic and friendly. I hear a slight hissing sound sometimes when you start speaking. I'm guessing it's because you remove ambient noise from the audio clips but when you first speak it comes through a little anyway. What microphone are you using?

Hi again,

Sounds good, your voice is enthusiastic and friendly. I hear a slight hissing sound sometimes when you start speaking. I'm guessing it's because you remove ambient noise from the audio clips but when you first speak it comes through a little anyway. What microphone are you using?
Thanks for commenting. Yes, I need to get better audio equipment to remove that. Will work on it. Where can I post video for critique?

Back