TashaSparrow
Member
Hello every one I hope all is well!
So I have a gaming channel, im not sure if in doing things right or not? At the moment I'm just build the video count up and getting used to using everything and editing (all that fun jazz)
I was wondering if any one had tips on how to get views? I get 1/2 every couple days? Is there some thing other than tags I should be doing?
Thanks for and tips guys!
So I have a gaming channel, im not sure if in doing things right or not? At the moment I'm just build the video count up and getting used to using everything and editing (all that fun jazz)
I was wondering if any one had tips on how to get views? I get 1/2 every couple days? Is there some thing other than tags I should be doing?
Thanks for and tips guys!
but many games are stressful & there's lots of competition, plus I like outdoors so changed channel name & topic to videography so can do local nature travel.