Can you give me a few pointers so I might get some views on my channel

scouser

Active Member
Hi, I am trying to set up a you tube channel for guitar tutorials and wondered if anyone can give me some suggestions on how to get some views. I would like to know if I need to title my videos better, also what would be some good tag sets as I don't have much of a clue about these things. I would be grateful of any help whatsoever

Thanks
 
Im hoping it is here now[DOUBLEPOST=1393922396,1393922334][/DOUBLEPOST]Cant get it to link, that's how bad I am
 
Thanks for that, ok so I need to sort out a proper user name, which I won't be able to do until I get home later. Given that I want my channel for guitar and music production lessons, do you have any suggestions as to an appropriate user name ? Joe Murphy guitar & daw tutorials ?
 
Try keeping it something simple! Maybe mix in your name with your favorite band or something! Hope to see your channel kick off well and i love playing the guitar too so i will definitely check your channel out! Good luck!
 
I have no option to change channel url, can anybody explain as without this I can't direct people here to have a look at my channel
 
You may want to check out the Strategies and Technique Advice forum too. There are a lot of nice guides around YTtalk.
 
Back
Top