Request Can anyone make an intro? (I can feature your channel) (100k views)

I'd love it to be blue with a nice bass drop (without cursing/trying to keep the channel clean) :). My Skype is: ihacks0377[DOUBLEPOST=1478617119,1478617073][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd love it to be blue with a nice bass drop (without cursing/trying to keep the channel clean) :). My Skype is: ihacks0377
I'm gonna be busy for a few hours. So if you'll msg me I can get back to you whenever I have access to my phone! Thanks again!
 
I'd love it to be blue with a nice bass drop (without cursing/trying to keep the channel clean) :). My Skype is: ihacks0377[DOUBLEPOST=1478617119,1478617073][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm gonna be busy for a few hours. So if you'll msg me I can get back to you whenever I have access to my phone! Thanks again!

Hey! I can make you a nice blue themed intro and we can discuss the music too, do you have Skype or a way to sort out further information about the intro? Thanks!
 
You can make it on your own for FREE on Panzoid.com
That's where I made mine.. + they're already made for you, you just have to pick one you really like, type in your YouTube channel name, pick a song (if you don't like the one they give you), for how long you want it to be, and then download it.

Good Luck! :up2:
 
I'd love it to be blue with a nice bass drop (without cursing/trying to keep the channel clean) :). My Skype is: ihacks0377[DOUBLEPOST=1478617119,1478617073][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm gonna be busy for a few hours. So if you'll msg me I can get back to you whenever I have access to my phone! Thanks again!
Hey man, I'd like to try make an intro for you. Write me about some specific details and we can start to work :)
 
Back
Top