Brickpro
GFX artist, Tech Reviewer, VFX!
Hey guys I do GFX/VFX work here on youtube and I just wanted to offer you guys the opportunity! While I realize these are not cheap, I hope you realize that these aren't expensive. Well here are the prices.
Intros - $15+
Outros - $10+
Banner - $10+
Icon $7+
Watermark - $5
G+ Banner $7+
Twitter Banner $7+
The YT Deal - $40
Intro
Outro
Banner
Icon
Watermark
The REAL Deal - $50
Everything...
Here are some examples of my work.



Icons:


And because YTTalk has so kindly removed any links for videos, and since videos cannot be uploaded here. You must look at YT
Intros - $15+
Outros - $10+
Banner - $10+
Icon $7+
Watermark - $5
G+ Banner $7+
Twitter Banner $7+
The YT Deal - $40
Intro
Outro
Banner
Icon
Watermark
The REAL Deal - $50
Everything...
Here are some examples of my work.



Icons:


And because YTTalk has so kindly removed any links for videos, and since videos cannot be uploaded here. You must look at YT
Attachments
Last edited:

+ My dad pays me $10/hour so I am losing money...