Are my 1080 Videos supposed to be this big? 4gb=5min Need Help

nikko stokes

YTtalk Mad
how to shrink em but still be HD?
oh my gosh uploading this montrous size videos will be a pain how do u guys do it? i need help
 
You should use a software called Handbrake. It's seriously helped me out in making my video file sizes smaller. Look for tutorials on Youtube on how to encode the video properly and how to use it. I tried it and now I only have to wait an hour or less for my vids to upload:D
 
You should use a software called Handbrake. It's seriously helped me out in making my video file sizes smaller. Look for tutorials on Youtube on how to encode the video properly and how to use it. I tried it and now I only have to wait an hour or less for my vids to upload:D
Will defintely check out... thanks
 
i only upload in 720phd and i use free webm video converter and it's very good i have been using this for a while just install it on your computer and you are good to go and it shrinks the file size for the best and you won't lose anything out the video. 1080p is just to much in my opinion and uses to much data :)
 
Back
Top