iTempoTV Lee
"That guy"
Thanks man glad you likeThat looks sweet! I also like the minimalistic theme of it. Great job

Thanks man glad you likeThat looks sweet! I also like the minimalistic theme of it. Great job

Banner looks right. The placement of the squares seems odd though. That whitespace to the right of them confuses my brain.I've updated it what do you guys think?
Which whitespace and do you think the game tiles are too much?Banner looks right. The placement of the squares seems odd though. That whitespace to the right of them confuses my brain.
I was referring to the whitespace right of the 3 x 3 grid. I'm guessing it's to accommodate the channel links.Which whitespace and do you think the game tiles are too much?
Thanks man I'm glad you like it! Quick question should I record and upload ESO beta? (Elder scrolls online)I was referring to the whitespace right of the 3 x 3 grid. I'm guessing it's to accommodate the channel links.
With a single scroll down your channel page I don't have to double take to know what each vid is about and everything looks fun, as such the game titles are tops in my opinion.
Thanks man I'm glad you like it! Quick question should I record and upload ESO beta? (Elder scrolls online)