Gaming Anyone up for some fun times making videos and playing games while making the videos?

Dgamewiz

Gaming Wizard
I'm looking for some people to make some videos with.

I can record on 360 and PC.

I will play anything really. Just not s****y F2P games or Minecraft.

If you want to do stuff like a Let's play/Playthrough, I would like it to be on your channel.

Requirements.

Please be over the age of 14.

Have a fairly good mic.

Be somewhat knowledgeable at what we would be talking about. (You don't have to be Mr. Know-it -all just some trivia.)

MOST IMPORTANT!: Make sure you have fun with it!

If you like to join in the video making fun. Reply to the thread, and add me on skype saying you're from TYTalk. Skype: dgamwiz. (Its a typo T_T)
 
Hey man I am interested! I used to have a channel with about 100 subs, but I made this one now on Vacation. I play mostly PC and I have got a whole bunch of games! I am 15 and I know stuff about the games I play, most of the time. People tell me I have a good sense of humor too, so if you are down let me know! :D
 
Hey man I am interested! I used to have a channel with about 100 subs, but I made this one now on Vacation. I play mostly PC and I have got a whole bunch of games! I am 15 and I know stuff about the games I play, most of the time. People tell me I have a good sense of humor too, so if you are down let me know! :D

I'd be cool doing videos with you. All I ask is to link your old channel so I can kinda get an idea of who i'd be working with.
 
Do you have an idea of what games you are willing to do? I'd be up for this as long as it isn't Minecraft like you said xD
 
Do you have an idea of what games you are willing to do? I'd be up for this as long as it isn't Minecraft like you said xD

For PC, anything we could find that we both own. Which shouldn't be too hard, 'cause I own 200+ games on steam. Same thing for Xbox 360, but I have gamefly. So If you have something I don't I could just rent it.
 
Back
Top