Any Vloggers etc. Going to Blizzcon in London? Might Be My First Time!

2bonic

Nothing Is Talent If Everyone Can Do It
This year might be a special year for me as i am moving out and should have money to travel to london to get the next expansion for WoW. Even though if its too much i might just go to have fun and get some antiques :D
 
Oh Blizzcon is in London? I'd go, but for the price...Seeing that the only Blizzard game I play is Heartstone, bit of a waste ;P
 
Oh Blizzcon is in London? I'd go, but for the price...Seeing that the only Blizzard game I play is Heartstone, bit of a waste ;P
they dont just do wow, they also talk about other releases for games but you need to find out first[DOUBLEPOST=1391265337,1391265274][/DOUBLEPOST]
When is it ? I might end up going
not sure. might be in the middle to the end of the year.
 
Back
Top