An interesting lesson I've got from a 5 year old

PrettyGamer

I Love YTtalk
Actually I don't know what criteria to post my new found article. If it's just a gossip or a tip. I have a 5 year old daughter and she loves making videos any time. Every day she'll call me to be her camera man <or camera woman I suppose> whenever she wants to practice her commentating skills. As I can see some have no idea what to talk about video games commentating but I found out that she knows her thing. What to talk about, what expressions there is while playing a game and what cute I gestures she'll do while saying don't forget to subscribe. It's so funny how she learned all those by just watching her favorite commentators every now and then.

So these are my learnings from a 5 year old kid.
1.) When they dream their serious about it. They practice and they want to put it in YouTube to see how great they did. They always watch their favorite commentators. Learning from what they are doing. <although she got a very weird expression of calling Jesus every time she plays. She got it from jacksepticeye I guess>.
2.) Their not afraid of risks they just do what they want. Yes I know she thinks of rejection before but even if there is a risk that people may not like her she still enjoys what she does and practice from time to time. < I might call her video clips I got from my phone as The Practice session while waiting for a good camera and a good mic have their sale in the U.S.>
3. They get ideas from their everyday life. Ideas is what separates each one of the youtubers from the others. In everything they do they build ideas even if it's just a simple normal game w/ the stuff toys they get a new feature from their channel. My kid's dream is to be a video game commentator but she's a little girl who also enjoy playing stuff toys w/ her parents. Yesterday she played stuff toys with me while she can't use her computer cause her gramps is watching. She then said after we played. Thank you for watching me and my mommy play. I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to subscribe while smiling and doing some peace signs.
4.) They talk nonstop. They talk about anything. They talk about their wish on having their idol sit beside them and play. They talk about the games. They react in sync w/ the game. <while having the odd expression of Jesus every now and then she gets a mistake>.
5.) They are actively participating in the betterment of their channel. While watching me make her banner she looks at it and make suggestions on what her favorite color is. What I should color out especially when I'm lazy to color her rose because it's hard to paint it using paint. She's just sitting beside me watching me paint and waiting for it to get finished. After I finished <I finished it too late already but she's still there and she's waiting for me to get finish while she's waiting for her bedtime story>.
6.) They keep on changing. Change is one of the things that is constant in this world. This is one things that we need to embrace every now and then. We need to change for the better, we need to innovate, we need to be trendy, and we need to be in the in!

Nice it is really interesting lesson.

In fact, children are the most honest group in our societies. They have clean hearts and clear mentalities. I believe, they always trying to use their own strategies in order to get what they want. They always try to use the strategy of "Hey I am Here" through which they seek and grab others attentions towards them, especially their parents. YouTube, same as the rest of Social media, have given them another way to get more friends and hence get vast areas of interactions and self-realization and that's why they are always having big ambitions and energies. YouTube also help them to learn a lot of good things but be careful, children might be vulnerable to extortion while using the internet and they actually don't comprehends what is good and what is bad.

Thank you for this nice lesson.
regards

Kids are beautiful and so free in thought! I loved it when I had pink hair at my work (I work in a local photostudio) and this little girl yelled at her mom!! "MOMMMY I WANT PINK HAIR....plz plz pretty omg MMMOOOMZZZ PINK HAIRzz!! The mother look horrified by the idea and surged it of pretty quickly... (pink hair thought alone killed her I think ) but the girl just spoke her mind it was so cute and beautiful.

Nice it is really interesting lesson.

In fact, children are the most honest group in our societies. They have clean hearts and clear mentalities. I believe, they always trying to use their own strategies in order to get what they want. They always try to use the strategy of "Hey I am Here" through which they seek and grab others attentions towards them, especially their parents. YouTube, same as the rest of Social media, have given them another way to get more friends and hence get vast areas of interactions and self-realization and that's why they are always having big ambitions and energies. YouTube also help them to learn a lot of good things but be careful, children might be vulnerable to extortion while using the internet and they actually don't comprehends what is good and what is bad.

Thank you for this nice lesson.
regards

Thanks too for your advice. Yes it's true that they know what it is not good or bad that's why parents should always be there to instill in their young mind the good and the bad on what they are viewing or viewing. As for my daughter yes there are lots of gamers that has bad mouth but then she learned what is good and bad from them and she won't even curse even once. I saw some 5 year old in minecraft trolling video and he curse a lot. Nothing comes out from his mouth but curses.. Although some parents laugh when they here their kids curse and some find it cute that's why the kids don't think that what he is saying is bad words and will be a hobby to be talking like that.. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1448760610,1448760276][/DOUBLEPOST]
Kids are beautiful and so free in thought! I loved it when I had pink hair at my work (I work in a local photostudio) and this little girl yelled at her mom!! "MOMMMY I WANT PINK HAIR....plz plz pretty omg MMMOOOMZZZ PINK HAIRzz!! The mother look horrified by the idea and surged it of pretty quickly... (pink hair thought alone killed her I think ) but the girl just spoke her mind it was so cute and beautiful.

Yes they are extremely honest and know their thing. My baby is also there by my side and we're designing her banner together. It's cute when she is there also because she knows how she likes it to be designed on the personality she has. Like her favorite colors which is yellow and skyblue, her favorite games, and where to put her favorite colors.

Actually I don't know what criteria to post my new found article. If it's just a gossip or a tip. I have a 5 year old daughter and she loves making videos any time. Every day she'll call me to be her camera man <or camera woman I suppose> whenever she wants to practice her commentating skills. As I can see some have no idea what to talk about video games commentating but I found out that she knows her thing. What to talk about, what expressions there is while playing a game and what cute I gestures she'll do while saying don't forget to subscribe. It's so funny how she learned all those by just watching her favorite commentators every now and then.

So these are my learnings from a 5 year old kid.
1.) When they dream their serious about it. They practice and they want to put it in YouTube to see how great they did. They always watch their favorite commentators. Learning from what they are doing. <although she got a very weird expression of calling Jesus every time she plays. She got it from jacksepticeye I guess>.
2.) Their not afraid of risks they just do what they want. Yes I know she thinks of rejection before but even if there is a risk that people may not like her she still enjoys what she does and practice from time to time. < I might call her video clips I got from my phone as The Practice session while waiting for a good camera and a good mic have their sale in the U.S.>
3. They get ideas from their everyday life. Ideas is what separates each one of the youtubers from the others. In everything they do they build ideas even if it's just a simple normal game w/ the stuff toys they get a new feature from their channel. My kid's dream is to be a video game commentator but she's a little girl who also enjoy playing stuff toys w/ her parents. Yesterday she played stuff toys with me while she can't use her computer cause her gramps is watching. She then said after we played. Thank you for watching me and my mommy play. I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to subscribe while smiling and doing some peace signs.
4.) They talk nonstop. They talk about anything. They talk about their wish on having their idol sit beside them and play. They talk about the games. They react in sync w/ the game. <while having the odd expression of Jesus every now and then she gets a mistake>.
5.) They are actively participating in the betterment of their channel. While watching me make her banner she looks at it and make suggestions on what her favorite color is. What I should color out especially when I'm lazy to color her rose because it's hard to paint it using paint. She's just sitting beside me watching me paint and waiting for it to get finished. After I finished <I finished it too late already but she's still there and she's waiting for me to get finish while she's waiting for her bedtime story>.
6.) They keep on changing. Change is one of the things that is constant in this world. This is one things that we need to embrace every now and then. We need to change for the better, we need to innovate, we need to be trendy, and we need to be in the in!

This is awesome. Especially because I have a five a old daughter that wants to make play doh videos all the time. :)
I can definitely relate.

This is awesome. Especially because I have a five a old daughter that wants to make play doh videos all the time. :)
I can definitely relate.

Hahaha.. Me too.. I hope I can check her video too.. Trust me it's the parents who will have the most hardest time to let their babies' dreams come true.. Hahaha.. At least their enjoying but kids are very observant and they are so particular w/ the numbers.. My kids loves play dough to but she loves to video her video games.. :)

Back