Adobe, Final Cut, or Sony Vegas?

Sopada

I've Got It
Which editing software do you prefer?

I myself use Adobe Premiere and After Effects.

Never tried Final Cut, but I heard they dropped the ball. Not sure why, so if you know please share.

Sony Vegas was my first real editing tool I used back in the day (After Windows Movie Maker of course)

If you like another that isn't listed feel free to bring it up.

I've used Sony Vegas for quite some time, and I'm reluctant to switch to anything else because of how used to it I've become. I've tried Premier and couldn't get used to it. :p

Premiere and After Effects. By far one of the most comprehensive tools for video editing. Haven't personally tried AVID though I heard that's pretty cool too. Sony Vegas is great for anyone beginning to learn video editing. Premiere is more for people who have a firm grasp and are eager to improve their skills. After Effects makes stuff look nice.

I say final cut. It's simple because if you have a Mac you should use it. And if you don't you need something else anyway

I have been using the Adobe suite for years and love Premiere to bits. The ease of moving between Photoshop to After Effects to Premiere makes life a lot easier for me and I am so accustomed to the software at this point that it is like second nature to me

Back