A Case Of Mistaken Identity?

@UKHypnotist Hi there,
Oops, I locked the thread because I thought there was a mistake made, and someone had tagged me to delete the thread. I looked at the thread, and there were many posts made, so I didn't delete it (so that people wouldn't lose their post count or anything) I have just now reopened it. I didn't quite realize what was going on there.

Since there are now two threads about this, I'll merge these two together :)
@Dreamcatcher
 
Yeah they have a bunch of tools created to help youtubers.
I'm gonna check it out! thanks!![DOUBLEPOST=1439395327,1439395231][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow! That's some creepy BS right there!
What a terrible back-door sneak into an unsuspecting YouTuber's Creator Studio.I'm sure most people would think that this is directly from YouTube and not from some app/extention. There is no disclaimer that the information is not affiliated with Google/YouTube.
Exactly what I thought! I thought it was from youtube or the network! I thought I was somehow singed in to Freedom without my concent![DOUBLEPOST=1439395447][/DOUBLEPOST]
Since there are now two threads about this, I'll merge these two together :)
@Dreamcatcher
Thank you Kath!! :D
 
@UKHypnotist Hi there,
Oops, I locked the thread because I thought there was a mistake made, and someone had tagged me to delete the thread. I looked at the thread, and there were many posts made, so I didn't delete it (so that people wouldn't lose their post count or anything) I have just now reopened it. I didn't quite realize what was going on there.

Since there are now two threads about this, I'll merge these two together :)
@Dreamcatcher
Yeah, I tagged you since it seemed like they needed some mod assistance.
But it seems like everything worked out. :P
 
Back
Top