• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 subs - Finally!

Thank you! :)

RYZEN 5 3600X
GTX 1660S
16GB ram 480 SSD + 1TB extra HD.

Not a big computer, but within my budget it should get most things done. :)
 
is it a laptop??? 480 SSD is great, but I find 16gb ram limiting as Adobe Premiere easily goes above that,,,,,, good thing ram can be doubled with relative easy, if there is a need, you can monitor ram usage in task manager (cntrl alt dlt),,,atually I just checked & mine is filled to 15.9gb for some reason :eek: two browsers open(many tabs though) chrome & firefox
 
Not laptop. I don't use Adobe but Hitfilm, which is a bit more gpu intensive. I would have loved more ram and a better graphic card (which would result in better motherboard), and then it never ends. ;)
 
Great stuff. Dude your videos are awesome. I wish mine were of that quality.
I cant believe you only have 100 subs!! I think just a matter of time until your channel really takes off!.
 
Great stuff. Dude your videos are awesome. I wish mine were of that quality.
I cant believe you only have 100 subs!! I think just a matter of time until your channel really takes off!.
My next videos will be better, I try to sound design them better and I will make some more guides. And yea, I would have loved more than a 100 subs by now, but that is life. :)
 
Back
Top