Services (£1) Thumbnails, Outro's, Overlay's - One Pound Only (£1)

AshleyDesigns

Well-Known Member
All graphics work is £1! Thumbnails, outro pictures and overlay's are the things I do best, although work such as avatars, logos, banners and so forth can be made on special request!

The easiest way to contact me is through my website, ashley-designs(DOT)webs(DOT)com - Replace the (DOT) with a . Requests go through to my phone so I will see them as soon as they come in!

Paypal is my only payment method, deals can be made if you are ordering a stock amount of thumbnails or something, just leave a request on the website.

I have a portfolio on my website where you can view a wider amount of my work, you should see some below if I did it right :)
BF4 Overlay.png Gun Review BF4.jpg Podcast Thumbnail.jpg Random Plays.png Server Banner.jpg The Future Thumbnail.jpg BF4 Outro Image.png
 
Back
Top