Commentary Looking For a Sports Co-Commentator

Which Sport Would Be Good For a Whole COM Vs. COM Season?

• Total voters

XardicPenguin

A Flightless Bird. What Do You Want To Know?
So I was thinking of doing a FULL season of any sport and have all of the teams in the league go against each other. Sort of a COMPUTER Vs. COMPUTER type thing. We could host a tournament of computer players, and be the commentators for EVERY GAME of EVERY TEAM.

This, as I am aware may take a LONG time. So it is a in and out type job. One person won't be required to be in EVERY game commentating. You can come for the first game and show up again at the last. I really don't care, as long as I have a co-commentator for every game. I will be taking multiple commentators, so this is a chance for anyone who wants some free exposure to 285 subscribers to get some minor recognition :)

It will also be a ton of fun obviously. It doesn't have to be serious, it can be a lot of fun. But I DO PREFER you know at least a LITTLE bit about the sport I select.

Recording schedules are once a week at any day when a group of us can get together. Mainly on weekends, but I will record multiple times if I have willing volunteers.

The ACTUAL videos will be posted on Sundays regularly.

I am holding a poll to decide which sport the full season is on since I like them all equally. The sport will either be Hockey, Football, or Baseball.

If you would like to sign up as a Co-Commentator, just leave a reply below, or private message me :)

Thanks For Playing!!

Indeed it can. As funny as we want, as long as we stay related to the sport at some points.
I'm in! I have an understanding of football and baseball and I can try to explain what's going on on the screen in hockey. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1366944346,1366944295][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, you try getting FIFA! I'm good at that and there are plenty of oppurtunities to make fun of people.

I'm in! I have an understanding of football and baseball and I can try to explain what's going on on the screen in hockey. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1366944346,1366944295][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, you try getting FIFA! I'm good at that and there are plenty of oppurtunities to make fun of people.
I am thinking either football or baseball at the moment. Probably football. Tecmo bowl maybe?

Back