What Kinds Of Commentaries Do You Like To Watch/Make?

stepmack35

Posting Mad!
For thoese of you that make commentaries. What kind of commentary do you usually like to make? Post commentary where you talk over footage that has already been recorded. Or live commentary where you talk while playing the game?

For me I like to make live commentaries. I find them easier to make and it's quite fun recording my live reactions to the game. I don't really like to make post commentaries (though I have made a few) because sometimes I have a hard time coming up with something to talk about and then my mind goes blank in the middle of it lol.

As for watching I like both. I enjoy watching live and post commentaries. Post comms can be really good if the person talking has a good enough voice, topics, and they are just really good at them. Though I think I mostly like live comms :p
 
I prefer live commentaries, but then again, I mostly watch minecraft videos, so it is not really the same...
 
i prefer live commentaries..i rarely do non live ones..speaking of that...i just uploaded my first ever non live commentary lol :smug: ..check out the vid in my signature..:D
 
Live. I don't like pre-recorded, usually because the commentaries have nothing to do with gaming. For watching I like funny, conversational type vids like Markiplier, Criken2, etc.

The type I like to make is to just act really silly and record live commentary. I basically MST3k the games I play ;D
 
Live commentary, for sure. I would have no idea what to talk about in a post-recording... I like to get my reactions and all that, it makes the video better.
 
Live commentary, for sure. I would have no idea what to talk about in a post-recording... I like to get my reactions and all that, it makes the video better.
lol yea me too..live commentary is the way to go :up: ..but if u are a person that can easily find topics to talk about then post commentary will do u well :D[DOUBLEPOST=1358385686,1358385615][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice video. You're a pretty good Halo player
thanks i appreciate it :D;):up:
 
I absolutely want live commentary. I've had a handful of audio screw-ups and I can honestly say doing post-commentary never crossed my mind, I just considered the footage to be garbage.
 
Back
Top