What features do you wish to have on youtube?

  • Default annotations. I think I speak for quite a few people here on this 1 as I hated when uploading multiple videos from a series and having to redo annotations for each 1 everytime, especially with multiple annotations per video.
  • A feature that displays more lower channels on the watch page. Or a YouTuber or YouTubers of the day type thing where it displays 1 or multiple random YouTubers for each genre (so music, comedy, vlogs etc...) who isn't going viral. This would give the lower end channels a better chance. Of course the algorithm would have to prevent the same person showing up multiple days in a row. They could also add a YouTuber of the week and month thing to.
  • A way to edit the order of uploaded videos, same way you do in a playlist. So for example if I upload part 1, 2, 3. Part 1 stuffs up and I have to re-upload it, it will end up looking like part 2, 3, 1. And it's annoying having to look through a large list of uploaded videos. Maybe even a way to playlist uploads in the upload section. No I won't use private playlists as once you make the playlist public it displays a blank thumb for non-public videos xD
  • A feature that fires the staff member/s who thought Google+ and YouTube intergration was a good idea.
  • A feature to subscribe to a playlist. This would be good for bigger YouTubers as sometimes they can be too big for their own good and I hate having to sift through multiple videos and sometimes they upload random stuff as well and I might only be there to watch a specific series.
 
Back
Top