What do you guys think of the Blue Yeti USB Microphone?

Divine Authority

I've Got It
To those who own it or don't, what are your opinion about it? Many YouTuber and famous website claim that it was one of the best budget microphone you could ever own and even better than blue snowball. I have it and it function properly as it should though somehow I feel like there is a decrease quality in the sound whenever I speak. Maybe because of how I use it or the settings itself? What are your thoughts?
 
I use it with everything, and there is a weird glitch with the audio, making it decrease in quality, but you can fix that by switching your audacity from single wwe to something else, or vice versa. I love this mic, and I might use my other more high-quality mic once i get a condenser, but this does the job!
 
It gets the job done, but being a desk microphone unless you buy or build a shock mount it will pick up vibrations very easily, so you need to consider that too and prepare yourself in advance.
 
I use it, and it's been great. Recently got a boom with a pop filter, and it helps me have more room and more consistent mic placement.
 
Back
Top