Valentines Day video ideas?!?

AbeAdams1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm a male vlogger who doesn't know what types of videos to post for Valentines Day. Any ideas on videos to post in this week leading up to Valentines Day?

duncamccl

Reaction score
Saying things about how stupid girls actually are and why you don't have one.

Not meaning to be mean

coliwob

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
You could talk about where valentines day comes from, what it means, what it doesn't have to mean.

You could talk about whether or not you think its false, or a good idea. Maybe you think its all about selling cards and chocolate, maybe you think its about love.

You could do a top ten list of things to do on Valentines if you are single.

You could do a celebration of self type thing (If you cant love yourself how can you expect others to love you kind of thing)

You could talk about your first valentine / fist time you were in love / first time your heart was broken.

If you have an SO you could make it about her, few years ago I did a love song for mine and she loved it.

You could do a vlog where you try to find a valentine, again if you are single.

I don't know, hope this helps.

Reactions: Sabrina

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It depends very much on what your channel focus is now. If you are a "sit and talk" kind of vlogger, then there are tons of facts about St. Valentine and Valentine's Day as a "Hallmark holiday" that are really interesting.

If you go out and do things with your camera, maybe you could go to all the stores that are heavy on Valentine's Day stuff and check those things out, maybe talk to store clerks about what VD is like, and when the rush is, etc.

If you do comedy, you could do some sort of skit about missing Valentine's Day, getting presents at the last minute, etc.

Reactions: coliwob

Life Love Journey

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
What about Be My Valentine Tag? You don't even have to date anyone to do it, questions are made in a way that you can easily answer them yourself.
[Edited by Staff]

Last edited by a moderator:

suneeljohn

Reaction score
I'm a male vlogger who doesn't know what types of videos to post for Valentines Day. Any ideas on videos to post in this week leading up to Valentines Day?
This is a very nice and decent post .... You rocked posting it .... Thanks a lot for posting it .....!!!