LyfeWithDragons
Mother of Dragons...Wait...
This episode took some courage on my end for me to do. Other than that, I had just some issues with time. Either way, I hope you guys enjoy!
"Helping you help others..."JOIN THE DRAGON FAMILY! - http://bit.ly/LyfeWithDragons
So, I'm going to start off by saying that I know this isn't like the other "Story Tyme" video, and I'm sorry it got all choppy like that. Though, I did have fun editing it, and hope to continue more. Daily vlogs will start to come, and I'm going to have to find time to do these. The wait for the boys to get out of school just isn't enough, haha!
Come with me as I go back to a time when I was cut down, and left with nothing but the clothes on my back. Oh, and a car. A car that was my home, and a gas station that was very nice. We all can make a difference in someone else's life, big or small. It's up to you to take that initial step in doing that. Believe when I say that kindness does come along way, and it'll get back to you.
LyfeWithDragons isn't just another YouTube channel, it's a way of living. It's about living your life to it's fullest potential and never backing down, no matter what stands in your way. We are proud, we are fierce, and we will be heard. Our time is now, and this is what it's like living LyfeWithDragons!
___
► CONNECT WITH ME!
VINE - https://vine.co/thelyfewithdragons
INSTAGRAM - https://instagram.com/lyfewithdragons/
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/lyfewithdragons
TWITCH - http://www.twitch.tv/lyfewithdragons
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/lyfewithdragons
BUSINESS INQUIRES - lyfewithdragons@gmail.com
___
► Copyright © 2015-2016 LyfeWithDragons