No comments on draw my life video after 2 days

Chloe

I Love YTtalk
How come? not sure why there only 1 and thats my comment did i do something wrong or?
 
i doubt you did anything wrong...sometimes the videos just don't show up on peoples feed...maybe just repost it on your feed so it shows back up on your subscribers feeds :)
 
The viewers probably didn't see it yet. Sometimes my box shows my subscription uploads several days after it was actually uploaded. I think it's just Youtube being weird again.
 
It tends to happen also remember people are at college and school now so if you have a lot of young-teen subscribers wait till the weekend :P
 
Well to be honest, this is not a draw my life video... I thought that it was your (never ending) intro.... I didnt get it... :(
In every draw my life videos that I have seen there was commentary and live drawing ! :/
I think this is the main reason of your comments problem...
 
Well to be honest, this is not a draw my life video... I thought that it was your (never ending) intro.... I didnt get it... :(
In every draw my life videos that I have seen there was commentary and live drawing ! :/
I think this is the main reason of your comments problem...
but that's how I made it unique and thats what I thought how they wee made
 
Back
Top