Gaming looking for more people to add to a group of colaboraters

MitchizFTW

Active Member
Hey MitchizFTW (BTW its For The Whales its a weird story) here and i am looking to do some collaborations with some people i started in February and i know thats not that new and i don't have many video's because i had a messed up schedule between school, marching band, and house work and i only have about 10 sub but i want to change that and get on a regular upload schedule so message me back if you want to collab. the requirements are listed below.
  • Have a decent mic
  • Have a decent computer
  • Live in the us
  • Be 14+
  • Have some of the following games: BO3, WaW, CSGO,Dota 2, Dying light, Garry's Mod, The Hunter, Unturned, L4D 1&2, Portal 1&2, Rust, TF2, And Blood and bacon
  • Are able to run the games at 30 FPS or more
 
I only have 2 of the demands. dammit. My budget doesn't allow more games this month. Maybe I'll try on like August. Pencil me in?
 
All of the games mentioned, for starters... and apparently, me not living in the US is an issue. Otherwise, I seem to be up to your standards, unless you're planning for people to actually come to your place and play with you in person. Would be great to experience, but too expensive. heh
 
All of the games mentioned, for starters... and apparently, me not living in the US is an issue. Otherwise, I seem to be up to your standards, unless you're planning for people to actually come to your place and play with you in person. Would be great to experience, but too expensive. heh
what games do you have
 
Conveniently enough, I have it captured for a conversation in a different place. heh

1UycoCI.png
 
Back
Top