CedricMorrissey
Member
Hello everyone, my name is Cedric. I'm interested in starting a Minecraft, Feed the Beast or Vanilla (and other games, but mainly MC) SMP Let's Play.
I'm 22, and looking to start a server with cool people around my age (18+).
Please message me if you are interested.
Thanks
-Cedric
NOTE: I've already had people telling me I'm in/posting in the wrong forum.
Negative.
I am looking to start a Let's Play. Not just be a part of a server.
I am not trying to monetize anything, right now.
Just have a good time and learn a bit about video creating and editing along the way.
I'm 22, and looking to start a server with cool people around my age (18+).
Please message me if you are interested.
Thanks
-Cedric
NOTE: I've already had people telling me I'm in/posting in the wrong forum.
Negative.
I am looking to start a Let's Play. Not just be a part of a server.
I am not trying to monetize anything, right now.
Just have a good time and learn a bit about video creating and editing along the way.