Request In need of Channel Icon + Art (Shoutout)

ZDishrags

New Member
Hey everybody I'm in need of some new channel art and a new channel icon couldn't hurt either. I'm willing to do a shoutout for anybody who makes me some channel art or a channel icon or both. If anybody can help me please PM me of leave a comment below. Thanks guys!
 
I can help..you with the logo...examples of my work are attached...

just two things:

1. you choose the photo
2. i photoshop it for you

I am an amateur level photoshoper..
 
Are you willing to pay for this at all?

If so, I can help you out.
I have a services thread here, if you want to check out some of my designs and prices, but I can also send you my portfolio as well. Just add me on skype or email me, and we can get talking!
Everything is below in my signature.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top