Request I have a intro but i feel that its not good enough, would anyone be able to make me one.

Hello friends, I need help with the intro to my videos. I have one that I took offline but i feel like its not good enough, but i am not very good programs. I need Help :). I would like to have one for free if thats not too much to ask for
 
Last edited:
You might be able to find someone willing to do it for free, but I say make one to the best of your ability, and make it show that you put work into it. It doesn't always have to be something with some super cool effects. I wasn't happy with my intro when I first made it but I put a lot of work into it. I initially planned on it being something temporary but people liked it so now it's permanent :P
 
Back
Top