Services I am offering FREE Professional level Editing Work [PLEASE READ]

Buck

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello,

I am a university graduate from an editing degree with a first (highest grade).

As part of my masters project I am looking to perform work for a non-student client and have turned to these forums to find a client to do some editing work for, for FREE.

The only thing I ask of you is that you fill out a feedback form once work has finished. I am offering to edit videos for a channel that I feel has good ideas or quality, I will be more likely to work for channels that create skits or short films but certain gaming videos may suffice. If I like your other content I am more likely to offer my service to you.

I have worked on short films, music videos, animations and documentaries as an Editor/Director/Cinematographer/Sound and Grip and this has all been to a high professional standard.

Assuming links work you can view my 30 second showreel here:

Along with 2 other short documentaries that are on the channel I have many more that arent uploaded yet and I also have my own channel with nearly 2k subs and so I can understand the YouTube scene and what is required.

If you are interested, please reply to this thread with your channel if it isnt already linked to your profile.

I assure you I will offer the best possible quality I can, it won't be free for long so see this as an opportunity to bring some quality to your channel!

I am looking for about 2 weeks worth of work, whether this is one bigger project or several smaller ones and if I really like doing it I will continue beyond in order to build a professional portfolio of clients.

Reactions: LandyVlad

SheepDreams

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello,

I am a university graduate from an editing degree with a first (highest grade).

As part of my masters project I am looking to perform work for a non-student client and have turned to these forums to find a client to do some editing work for, for FREE.

The only thing I ask of you is that you fill out a feedback form once work has finished. I am offering to edit videos for a channel that I feel has good ideas or quality, I will be more likely to work for channels that create skits or short films but certain gaming videos may suffice. If I like your other content I am more likely to offer my service to you.

I have worked on short films, music videos, animations and documentaries as an Editor/Director/Cinematographer/Sound and Grip and this has all been to a high professional standard.

Assuming links work you can view my 30 second showreel here:

Along with 2 other short documentaries that are on the channel I have many more that arent uploaded yet and I also have my own channel with nearly 2k subs and so I can understand the YouTube scene and what is required.

If you are interested, please reply to this thread with your channel if it isnt already linked to your profile.

I assure you I will offer the best possible quality I can, it won't be free for long so see this as an opportunity to bring some quality to your channel!

I am looking for about 2 weeks worth of work, whether this is one bigger project or several smaller ones and if I really like doing it I will continue beyond in order to build a professional portfolio of clients.
I mean take a look at my content and see if you wanna take some work it would lower my workload lol

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I am going to need to schedule a professional carpet cleaning service for the afternoon of Saturday, Oct 24th - three weeks from today.

Anyone do this? Or know someone?

Chris
760-803-9447

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Are you willing to try to take on a head that i tried to port and failed the other head is untouched so maybe see what that head flows and try to correct it with the other?