How to live stream game play on Youtube with Elgato game capture HD?

the100yengamer

YTtalk Mad
Hello

I am wanting to take advantage of live streaming on youtube! How do I do that?
I have PS3 that I want to stream with skype voice chat.

I have Elgato game capture HD, is it even possible?
 
Elgato's software has a livestream option which allows you to (correct me if I'm wrong) only stream to Twitch atm.. and it only works with a single microphone input (to livestream with skype you would need 2)
 
Elgato's software has a livestream option which allows you to (correct me if I'm wrong) only stream to Twitch atm.. and it only works with a single microphone input (to livestream with skype you would need 2)
Is there any other method to accomplish this? As for skype, I have already installed stereomix on my PC so I am combining my voice and skype voice together, so that part is taken care of.
 
Is there any other method to accomplish this? As for skype, I have already installed stereomix on my PC so I am combining my voice and skype voice together, so that part is taken care of.
doesn't stereomix only record whats coming out of the pc?
and I'm not sure.. I think the elgato software only livestreams to twitch.. you could always check out google for other ways to do it but twitch is the only option unless you use another software to livestream.
 
Back
Top