For Streamers on Twitch and Gamers on Youtube. [Elgato]

SteamingFloaters

Well-Known Member
Hey, I just thought I would do a little post to those with poor internet and bad mics. I know my sound isn't the best, however, I have managed to find a way to make my sound okay for streaming. If you use adobe audition with virtual audio cable and add/save a few effects on it. You can have a clearer voice.

Also for streaming, for those with poor internet. I would avoid using OBS if you want to stream from a console. I felt like I was getting what I paid for with OBS. I actually stream from my Elgato software. Here is the tip, when you check your internet upload speed, always set the bit rate lower than your upload speed and have your card get to the lowest setting on 720p. This will fill in and prevent you from getting the letterbox effect (like what OBS gives you) the stream will also be smooth, yeah the quality might not be the best however you can still see what is going on and the sound of your voice should sound pretty good :)

Unless you can get a better internet provider this will have to do you.

There are tones of YouTube tutorials with Adobe audition. I hope I have at least helped some people.
 
Back
Top