R RetroRay I've Got It Jul 1, 2016 #16 Hey there I am up for it. My friend on the channel does COD I do minecraft, tf2 and other random games. Peace Out Ray
Hey there I am up for it. My friend on the channel does COD I do minecraft, tf2 and other random games. Peace Out Ray
RoninYen Well-Known Member Jul 1, 2016 #17 LandofDucks said: whats your skype mate? Click to expand... roninyen[DOUBLEPOST=1467398094,1467397959][/DOUBLEPOST] RetroRay said: Hey there I am up for it. My friend on the channel does COD I do minecraft, tf2 and other random games. Peace Out Ray Click to expand... Awesome. The thread shows how to join. And my skype is roninyen if you want to collab.
LandofDucks said: whats your skype mate? Click to expand... roninyen[DOUBLEPOST=1467398094,1467397959][/DOUBLEPOST] RetroRay said: Hey there I am up for it. My friend on the channel does COD I do minecraft, tf2 and other random games. Peace Out Ray Click to expand... Awesome. The thread shows how to join. And my skype is roninyen if you want to collab.