Can Someone Give My Channel A Review?

Good or Bad?

  • Good

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

kingluke361

Well-Known Member
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could review my channel and tell me if I'm on the right track to get somewhere or is my channel in need of a lot of work. I can't tell because I think highly of my channel but, then again who doesn't think highly of their channel. Thank you so much for the help and just to disclaim that I' by no means promoting my channel but, looking for more of a professional review. Thanks Again!
 
Avatar: Good design but generic, seen a lot of them like yours. You want to find something unique.
Banner: Could use a bit of work, and fit in with the avatar better.
Videos: Could use unique thumbnails to stand out, better upload schedule (frequency is key), good use of playlists.
Overall: Could use a rebrand and try and upload some games that aren't so popular so that you stand out some more.
 
There's actually a section in the forums where you can ask this question. I'm pretty sure it will be moved there eventually.
 
Back
Top