Best place to place "Featured Video"?

ChrisW

I Love YTtalk
So I'm sure many of you utilize the InVideo Programming feature.

My question is what do you guys think is the best use of this?

Putting it at the beginning of the videos, at the end or somewhere in the middle?

I think if you put it right at the end then viewers that have clicked away won't see it. If you put it right at the beginning then I think they won't click it as they are still watching the video they've just opened.

So what do you guys think is the best time to put in your "featured video"?

Oh and I keep mine up for 15 seconds :) I think that's what most people do.
 
figure out when you start losing peoples attention and put it a few seconds before that. that way the people who watch all the way can click it, but as well before those who click away have a chance to click it and see another video. maybe? idk lol
 
For me I try to put most info in the middle, I set the video to be around 1:30 at 15 secds. I don't bother with subscribe thing though as there's a subscribe button right under the video and I also add some text in the video, that way if someone has annotations turned off they still see the text xD I'm shifty like that. But I'm relying on producing better content to make people watch the whole video. I'm hoping the GTA IV playthrough I'm working on will keep viewers watching to the end, trying my hardest to edit it in a way that it's not boring for me and the viewers. But as you said at the start people are watching the video and at the end is risky. You could do what Coda said to but usually if they lost interest in the current video, they won't click further on. My goal in the future is to make sure I can produce videos that I like as well as something that doesn't lose interest at all.
 
Back
Top