Any suggestions for a new acoustic cover?

Hey everyone,

I'm new to both youtube and youtube talk :)
I was just wondering if anyone had any cool, new suggestions for songs I could sing/play an acoustic version of. I mainly like are indie rock and acoustic covers, but I think it would be fun to do something unique. People are always covering the same songs over and over and I want my channel to be set apart from the rest. I saw a video once of an acoustic version of "Get Low" and it was just so good! So if anyone has any suggestions like that. You can tell from my vids that my voice is quite soft and mostly suited to acoustic versions of songs :)

Thanks,

Sarah
 
What about Finch - Letter's to you? it has an acoustic version already but it's one of my favourite songs! Plus subbed you.. you are amazing!
 
Listen to Lykke Li - I'm good, I'm gone. - Your voice is very suited to that style. You've got a fantastic voice!
 
You can sing girl! I would recommened Bloom by The Paper Kites..
You probably don't know them, but go check the song on youtube, if you can pull the guitar of, it would really be amazing!
 
You can sing girl! I would recommened Bloom by The Paper Kites..
You probably don't know them, but go check the song on youtube, if you can pull the guitar of, it would really be amazing!
Paper kites are actually one of my favourite bands, I was thinking of doing "Sink In" by them actually :) I've tried Bloom which I adore, but it doesn't seem to work with my voice :(
 
Back
Top